[Cashless] Please be polite and introduce yourselves to the rest of the group.

Ian Martin martiniburningsky at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:02:42 EDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I am Ian Martin. I'm currently between jobs on vacation. Until recently I
was lecturing at the Open University, UK but I have a new job starting
after Easter when I'll be taking up at post in the School of Computing and
Creative Technologies at Leeds Metropolitan University, UK.

I have a paper forthcoming in the *IEEE Annals of the History of
Computing*34(2) that should be of interest to cashless society
aficionados. A draft
is attached.

My Open University web page is still active which contains a few more
details about me and my work. See:

http://www.open.ac.uk/blogs/sirg/membership/ian-martin/

Best wishes,

Ian